Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pre Formal Fun

IT'S ONLY A DAY TO MY FORMAL. I've been waiting for this day for 4 years, not to sound like a loser but I was very disappointed with my Year 6 formal (which consisted of hamburgers, plastic cutlery and cheap lollipops for dessert.) I hope the menu this year is good, hehe heard there's pesto chicken >.<
So to celebrate I have been going to Sydney with my friend Lily and Hazel to chill after a stressful month of exam preparations. 


Lily and I got our free drinks at Macca's as it expired that day and they were handing out free samples of the new smoothies, too good, however I prefer the Bananberry one. (fellow Australians go try it)

Then we discovered HappyLemon! It's my favourite drink shop, I had this everyday in Hong Kong.
Had Cocoa with Rock Salt Cheese which both Lily and Hazel were skeptical about, but it's really nice and different! It's more like a salty cheesecake than an salty mozzarella pizza :D

 cutest interior design~ really bright.

 they call out your number once your drink is made. However they were yelling mandarin for a good minute before I realized my drink was ready :S

Had cheapo lunch at DIXON'S! Got beef in black bean sauce on a sizzling plate for Lily and I to share. Mad good, but not enough rice... and the oil kept spitting on my hand..ouch

Went for karaoke and had Hazel laughing her head off at the band BUMP OF CHICKEN as I was singing Zero. (Can't wait for Final fantasy type-0)

Went back home for a manicure!!! The ladies there were nice and polite, but I wished they take off their masks as I couldn't hear half the things they were saying. I got baby pink nails and Hazel got a more Frenchy pink. As this was a first time experience I was terrified when the lady opened those sterilized bags like the ones with dental equipment. Phew thankfully just cuticle cutters and pushers. :>


Quite happy about the turn out and our Capitol Purikura in the background! Went into the machine with Marimo as the model- popteen <3


 Hazel said my nails were too barbie-ish =.= oh well I wish my nails never grow out!

Had a great two days with Lily and Hazel and prepping for formal! I shall review on the food when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment