Friday, April 22, 2011

DISTANT WORLDS: music from Final Fantasy

A bit late but on the 15th of April I went to the Sydney Opera House for the first time to watch the Distant worlds concert ^^ I had already preordered my ticket a few months back and was really excited to go! Went with my parents which was awesome fun (mum asking ''there are 14 final fantasy games??'' and ''what's final fantasy?'') Bought a poster and a DVD, but unfortunately left poster under my seat during concert and didn't remember to pick it up T^T !!!!! but the DVD is amazing it is a recording of the concert in Japan and comes with 2 CDS and an information booklet ONLY$35. But the CD can't compare to the actually concert which was pretty much the best thing I heard this decade :D
As a Final Fantasy 13 fan i was frozen in my seat listening to ''The Promise'' and a super ''Blinded by Light.'' WELL DONE Masashi Hamauzu!!!!
A bit disappointed at the end as they did not perform ''one winged angel'' BUT then Nobuo Uematsu himself came out and it was announced that the song will be played!! was soo freakin happy~~~
Hopefully anyone else who manages to catch this concert elsewhere enjoyed it as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment