Saturday, April 23, 2011

Miss Chu Boutique purchase + circle lens collection

My friend Angela owns and operates her own online store called Miss Chu Boutique -----> http://www.misschuboutique.com/

it sells clothes, Geo circle lens and other things such as cosmetics. She is really friendly to all her customers and answers questions quickly. I purchased a pair of Geo nudy violet lens for $25! She ships worldwide but I did a meetup for my purchase. She packed it really nicely >.<


Miss Chu ♥ BoutiqueWill write up a review soon!


















Circle lens Collection~


So over the last few months I got myself into circle lens for the uljjang (best face in korean) and the gyaru (Gal in japanese) look. But hey I'm not broke yet X) Here I would like to share my collection.
 Starting from the left:
- EOS candy/sakura/jelly lens in grey
- EOS adult brown (older version)
- GEO angel blue
- GEO nudy violet
Bottom picture:
- EOS adult grey (old version)
LOL I've only opened my adult greys so i can stock up and save the rest. Review will be up ASAP!


Thinking about getting Max pure pink, EOS candy pink or Princessmii (bambi) apple green next >.<







No comments:

Post a Comment