Monday, December 5, 2011

1st G-market Haul

Around last week I got my first G-market package! For those who don't know what G-market is it's like a Korean Ebay. Although I was on the English site most stores still write in Korean so it is annoying at times to click the translate page button or go on Google translate. However the site is really good and most stores offers great quality and service. you can get anything from pens to clothes to make up :) 

For this particular haul my friend Angela organized it so a bunch of people can order together to get a lower shipping rate. I got Etude House's Precious Mineral Make up Essence, Baby Skin Veiling, Golden Ratio 02, tear drop liner, Smith's Rosebud Salve in the tube and EOS lip balm in Honeydew. (review links up soon so stay tuned)



Stuff was packaged real cute with complimentary oil face wipes. The Etude House products gaves me freebies too: My favourite mask Etude House moistfull and a box filled with their moistfull collagen range.
I really enjoyed my G-market experience so I shall be ordering off them myself soon! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment