Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year & Resolutions

So it's 2014 now and I just really wanted to reflect on the past year of 2013 as it has been a very tiresome and irritating year for me. Managing to complete the HSC exams to a level I was going to be happy with proved to be a challenge, I wasn't ever completely sure what standard I wished to fill, but going through 2013 has made me become less worried despite still be slightly confused.

 From the beginning of the year I have seen friends stress, slack and challenged by their motivations and desires to get to the end of the year, and at the end even when their results came out, it didn’t change what I thought of them as a person. It took me a while to realise this, but the ATAR was really just a number and it wasn’t something that could define you. I feel much better as a person and as someone entering a new university, a new environment and a new lifestyle.

Moving on to my resolutions! Well for the past few years I vowed to lose weight but it has been a long process… so this year I decided to try to exercise more and eat more healthily. I just really want the confidence to feel good in my body and look good in what I want to wear, so wish me luck!




Saying goodbye to the 2013 me and onto 2014~






No comments:

Post a Comment