Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Xmas Wishlist~

I'm in Hong Kong right now with family and will be celebrating Xmas here this year. I am a little bit disappointed that I won't get to enjoy the annual Xmas BBQ in Australia, but experiencing Xmas here will be an unique experience. Hopefully it will be as joyful as other Xmas' as it is one of my favourite holidays.

As part of my enthusiasm for the countdown to Xmas I have made a wishlist collage!

xmas fashion wishlist

1. Mel by Melissa Vanilla Bow Ankle Boots.
2. Tattoo chocker
3. American Apparel tennis skirt- white
4. Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion
5. Reebok ''Freestyle Hi'' Sneakers
6. Dollywink lashes in 01
7. Nyx Lip Plumper in Kim









Hoping to pick up extra shifts from work when I get back to Australia to pay for these >.<
 Wish me luck~





No comments:

Post a Comment